For Life’s Journeys. Jump On.
We’re the UK’s leading retailer of automotive and cycling products, and one of the UK’s leading operators in car servicing and repairs. We’re all about the journey, whether that’s helping our customers to get the most out of theirs, or putting people like you in the driving seat when it comes to work and career.
And because people like you are at the heart of our success, we’ve created a culture of engagement where the customer is at the heart of everything we do, where people work together to be better every day, where energy and enthusiasm drives career development, and where you’ll be inspired to embrace challenge as opportunity.
If you share our ambitions for growth and want to take control of the pace of your own development, you’ll find that Halfords is a place where you can go further, faster.
We’re already recognised as a great place to work – one of the Sunday Times’ Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work For – and we’re doing everything we can to be even better for people who share our confidence, inclusive approach, integrity and ambition.
What do you need to know?
- We’re the UK’s leading retailer of automotive and cycling products.
- More than 10,000 people work in our shops, Autocentres and Mobile Expert hubs, at over 750 locations.
- 90% of the UK is never more than 20 minutes away from a Halfords shop or Autocentre.
- We sell over 1 million bicycles every year.
- We are recognised as a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work For.
Where do you fit in?
- Halfords Retail: every day, up and down the country in over 400 shops, over 10,000 Halfords colleagues are helping our customers get the most out of their journeys.
- Halfords Autocentres: with more than 300 Autocentres and a fast-growing network of Mobile Technician hubs, we’re one of the UK’s leading operators in car repairs, and our teams help more than 750,000 customers every year.
- Logistics and Distribution: in Coventry and Redditch, our 350-strong team gets on with making sure our products get to our customers on time and in perfect condition.
- Support Centre: in Redditch, Worcestershire, supporting all of our store and Autocentre operations nationally. It’s our engine room, and it’s where your expertise and ambition can fuel real career growth within teams that are supportive, inclusive and confident.
- Apprenticeships: equipping colleagues to be more successful in their role or to further their careerPreparing people for the world of work and offering a career path into our Autocentres.