For Life’s Journeys. Jump On.
We’re the UK’s leading retailer of automotive and cycling products, and a leading operator in car servicing and repairs, because we’re all about the journey. Whether that’s helping our customers to make the most of theirs, or putting our people in the driving seat when it comes to their work and career.
And because people are at the heart of our success, we’ve created a culture of engagement where people are close knit and hands-on, where energy and enthusiasm drives career development, and where you’ll be inspired to embrace challenge as opportunity.
Given that we’re already the UK leader and we have even bigger plans to grow our business, you can be sure that if you share our ambition and want to take control of the pace of your own development, this is where you can go further, faster.
We’re already recognised as a great place to work – one of the Sunday Times’ Top 30 Big Companies to Work For – and we’re doing everything we can to be even better for people who share our confidence, inclusive approach, integrity and ambition.
More about us…
- The UK’s leading retailer of automotive and cycling products.
- More than 10,000 people work in our 460+ shops and more than 300 Autocentres.
- 90% of the UK is never more than 20 minutes away from a Halfords store or Autocentre.
- We sell 1 million+ bicycles every year.
- We are a £1 billion business and really want to lead the way in innovation.
- A Sunday Times ‘Top 30 Companies to Work For’ company.
Get onboard and find out where you could join us…
- Halfords Retail – Every day, up and down the country in over 460 stores, around 10,000 Halfords people are focused on helping our customers make the most of their journeys.
- Halfords Autocentres – With more than 300 Autocentres, we’re one of the UK’s leading operators in car repairs, and our Technicians, Testers, Managers and Apprentices serve more than 750,000 customers every year.
- Logistics and Distribution - In Coventry and Redditch, our 350-strong team gets on with making sure our products get to our customers when we promise and in perfect condition.
- Support Centre – In Redditch, Worcestershire, supporting all of our store operations nationally. It’s our engine room, and it’s where your expertise and ambition can fuel real career growth within teams that are supportive, inclusive and confident.
- Graduates - Graduate careers at Halfords promise fast-paced development. Learning hands-on and through structured modules, our schemes are designed to get you to where you want to be.
- Apprenticeships – Preparing people for the world of work and offering a career path into our Autocentres.
- Cycle Republic – High end, cycle only concept stores based in city centre locations - an exciting new venture for us.